1. Browhaus Pte Ltd (“Browhaus”) reserves the right to adjust, alter or amend our menu at any time without prior notice.
2. All packages (treatment or credit) sold are valid for 2 years from their date of purchase.
3. All packages bought at Browhaus are to be consumed only at Browhaus outlets located in Singapore. It is also not transferable to any of its related brands.
4. For purchases of any packages, gift vouchers and products, whether in full or partial through a deposit, we offer a 5 days cooling off period for any change of mind with the purchases. For any refunds requested, a 10% administrative charge will be imposed and deducted from the original amount paid. Provided that: (i) for products, they are returned with the original packaging and unused; (ii) and for package(s), any treatment(s) consumed from the package(s) will have the price of the treatment(s) deducted from the package(s) paid based on the ala carte price listed in our service menu before the remainder sum of the package(s) paid is refunded.
5. After the 5 days cooling off period, at the sole discretion of Browhaus’s management, only package(s) purchased will be allowed for any refund request and upon approval, only 50% of the amount paid for the package(s) purchased, whether in full or partial through a deposit, shall be refunded (“Approved Package Refund Amount”). Any treatment(s) consumed from the package(s) will have the price of the treatment(s) deducted from the Approved Package Refund Amount based on the ala carte price listed in our service menu before the remainder sum is refunded.
6. Any other exchange, inter-brand transfer or refund requests after the 5 days cooling off period shall be at the sole discretion of Browhaus’s management. Refund requests after one month from the date of purchase will strictly not be accepted.
7. Customers who have appointment(s) booked for any treatments/services with any of our outlet(s) in advance shall notify the outlet(s) of any cancellations either through phone or in person at least 5 hours in advance and get a cancellation confirmation from our staff. Failing to do so, Browhaus reserves the right to deduct the full price of the scheduled treatment(s)/service(s) off the customers existing package(s) or pursue the customers for the full payment of the treatment(s)/service(s) booked due to our lost revenue with the relevant appointment time slots blocked out.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. Signing up for the promotion means you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
2. Customers are required to submit all necessary requested information for the redemption of the promotion. Except as otherwise stated in these Promotion Terms and Conditions, personal information collected in connection with this Promotion will be used in accordance with the privacy notice found in the section below.
3. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such sign-up. Furthermore, Browhaus shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted or not received.
4. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered if the promotion is not redeemed. Browhaus reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion without notice, at any time.
5. Unless otherwise stated, this Promotion is not valid with other offers, discounts, rebates, vouchers, privileges or promotions.
6. Customers consent to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, including but not limited to the use of your telephone number and email address to contact you about the service and promotion that you have sign-up for via telephone, SMS or email. Such consent will supersede any prior choices made by you. Such consent will also prevail even if you are registered or subsequently register your contact information with the national Do Not Call Registry.
7. Browhaus reserves the right to change any terms and conditions of the promotion without prior notice.
8. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall, to the extent of such inconsistency, prevail.