|Get ready to turn the volume up on those lashes!|
POST TREATMENT AFTERCARE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What can I expect from the treatment?
Lash Resurrection is a non-invasive lash regrowth treatment that uses a device to deliver lash regrowth serum to the lash line, stimulating and activating natural lashes to grow longer and thicker without any pain or side effects.
Each session will take approximately 60 minutes and most customers should see 1-2mm lash growth after one session. As results vary depending on each individual’s hair growth cycle, you might only see visible results from 2 to 4 weeks after your first session.
Customers may encounter a little redness, warm and/or or tingling sensation during or/and after the treatment, which will subside within a few hours. If you feel any discomfort during the treatment, do not hesitate to inform our therapists!
Will frequent Lash Resurrection treatment yield better and faster results?
As much as Lash Resurrection can encourage lash growth and follicle stimulation, some individuals may not be able to metabolize the active ingredients of the lash regrowth serum beyond the recommended sessions and interval time. This may reverse the effects, and customers may suffer lash alopecia.
How can I maintain my lashes daily after the treatment?
• Avoid hot showers, swimming, sauna, steam bath, and face steaming for 24 hours.
• Avoid makeup on the lash line for 3 days (e.g. eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, false eyelashes).
• Avoid rubbing and touching the treated area.
• Place a cold compress over the eyes to ease any swelling.
• Apply a thin layer of Extend Lash & Brow Growth serum daily before bed for 3 days after your treatment. Undercoat Lash & Brow Conditioner can also be used to further nourish and condition your lashes.
Is Lash Resurrection safe?
Yes, Lash Resurrection is a safe treatment. To ensure hygiene and cleanliness, we use a new micro-tip on our device for each customer. Each micro-tip comes individually sealed and sterilised, and is disposed of after the treatment.
Will I be suitable for Lash Resurrection if I have Lash Perm / Curl / Eyelash Extensions on?
To prevent skin traumatization, we would recommend the following:
• Lash Resurrection can be performed a week before and after Lash Perm / Curl
• Lash Resurrection can be performed a week after Eyelash Extensions removal
What health conditions should I disclose when making an appointment? Please inform our Customer Relations Officers/Front Desk if you have any of the following conditions:
• Have consumed or applied Accutane, any natural or synthetic form of Vitamin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months;
• Use of retinol products daily on or around the treatment area;
• Have localised sensitised skin, recent scar tissues, cold sores, eczema or acne on or around the treatment area;
• Have sunburned, wind-burned, peeling, dry, chapped, irritated, broken or bruised skin on or around the treatment area;
• Have any open wounds or cuts on or around the treatment area;
• Experiencing blepharitis, conjunctivitis, dermatitis, herpes simplex, impetigo, psoriasis or skin fungus on or around the treatment area;
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding;
• Had eye or brow surgery in the past 6 months, or have undergone any form of eye related surgery or lasik treatments;
• Have had a surgical procedure on or around the treatment area in the past 6 months
• Used a sun-bed or had excess sunbathing in the past 24 hours;
• Have health issues such as diabetes & epilepsy;
Your safety is our utmost priority, do check in with our brow experts to assess your suitability before starting your treatment.