|Brow Lamination||$120 (Including GST)|
+ Colour Tweak (Brow Tint) + Tweezing
|$160 (Including GST)|
Maintain the impact of your full, feathery brows with Undercoat Lash & Brow Conditioner. Just add these easy steps to your grooming routine, and you’re all set.
HOW TO USE UNDERCOAT:
LIFT: Brush Undercoat upwards, starting from the front of your brows
DEFINE: Style to your desired shape
SCULPT: Finish it off at the brow tail
If you have any remaining gaps, fill them in with our 3-in-1 Brow Power Tool.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who is suitable for Brow Lamination?
Have bushy brows? You’re in luck. This treatment is suitable for those who have small gaps in their brows and want to achieve a fuller, thicker appearance for a short period of time. If your brows are on the sparser side, you might not be suitable for Brow Lamination. We recommend that you speak to our friendly brow therapists for a consultation first.
How is Brow Lamination different from Brow Resurrection or other brow embroidery services?
Brow Lamination is a non-invasive and temporary eyebrow perm that restructures the direction of your brow hairs using perming solutions that lasts for up to 4 weeks. The aftercare of this treatment only requires you to apply Undercoat, which moisturises your brow hairs and sets them in place.
On the other hand, Brow Resurrection is a semi-permanent treatment, more known as brow embroidery or microblading, that lasts up to 2 years. In terms of aftercare, there is more work involved such as keeping the treated area dry and moisturised for up to 10 days after the treatment is done.
What can I expect during the treatment?
The entire procedure will take 50 minutes, which consists of both the consultation and treatment itself. Through an intricate 3-step process, brows are first prepped with a cream before being brushed upwards to fill in small gaps and define arches. Once brows are in place, a neutralising cream will be applied to keep them in full position. Undercoat is then used to add on the final details to not only style, but nourish the brows too.
Customers may encounter a little redness, tingling sensation, itchiness and/or mild swelling during or/and after the treatment. It will subside within a few hours. If you feel any discomfort during the treatment, do not hesitate to inform our brow experts!
How can I maintain my brows daily after the treatment?
Use a clean spoolie to comb and set your brows in your desired shape, followed by Undercoat to moisturise your brow hairs. Lastly, fill in the remaining gaps with Brow Power Tool once the Undercoat brow gel has dried.
How long can Brow Lamination last?
The results can last up to 4 weeks, depending on individual brow hair condition. Customers who wish to re-perm again may do so after the 4th week.
What health conditions should I disclose when making an appointment?
Please inform our Customer Relations Officers/Front Desk if you have any of the following conditions:
• Have consumed or applied Accutane, Roaccutane, Retin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months;
• Use of retinol products daily on or around the treatment area;
• Have localised sensitised skin, recent scar tissues, cold sores, eczema or acne on or around the treatment area;
• Have sunburned, wind-burned, peeling, dry, chapped, irritated, broken or bruised skin on or around the treatment area;
• Have any open wounds or cuts on or around the treatment area;
• Experiencing blepharitis, conjunctivitis, dermatitis, herpes simplex, impetigo, psoriasis or skin fungus on or around the treatment area;
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding;
• Had eye or brow surgery in the past 6 months, or have undergone any form of eye related surgery or lasik treatments;
• Have had a surgical procedure on or around the treatment area in the past 6 months;
• Used a sun-bed or had excess sunbathing in the past 24 hours;
• Have health issues such as diabetes & epilepsy;
Your safety is our utmost priority, do check in with our brow experts to assess your suitability before starting your treatment.