1. Signing up for this trial session automatically means you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
2. Participants are required to be able to submit all necessary requested information when asked by official Browhaus representative(s). Except as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, personal information collected in connection with this trial session will be used in accordance with the privacy notice.
3. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to, or receipt of such sign-up. Browhaus shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted or not received.
4. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered if the trial session is not redeemed. Browhaus reserves the right to cancel or amend this trial session without notice, at any time.
5. Unless otherwise stated, this trial session is not valid with other offers, discounts, rebates, vouchers, privileges or promotions.
6. Customers consent to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, including but not limited to the use of your telephone number and email address to contact you about the service and promotion that you have signed up for via telephone, SMS or email. Such consent will supersede any prior choices made by you. Such consent will also prevail if you are registered or subsequently register your contact information with the national Do Not Call Registry.
7. Browhaus reserves the right to change and terms and conditions of the trial session without prior notice.
8. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the trial session, these terms and conditions shall, to the extent of such inconsistency, prevail.